1. Open the Element Tray
2. Select an Element
The first element should be your data source. Camera elements for live streaming data, a File Load element to import existing data sets, or write a code block to get data from other sources.
3. Search for elements using the search bar
4. Add models or other software elements. Click and drag from the tray to the canvas.
5. Add UI components to see model outputs in Navigator. Click and drag to the canvas.
6. Connect the elements in the order data should flow
7. Start running the flow
8. Green dots indicate the element is running. Open the UI component to see inferences from the model
9. Close the UI component when you're done running inference
10. Stop the flow when you're done